Information about the event
We would like to invite you to the 2nd edition of the Nordic Walking World Cup! Everyone can start! The competition is not only about checking yourself against the best competitors in the world, meeting the creator of Nordic Walking - Marko Kantaneva, but also great fun and lots of attractions for the whole family or team!
- CLICK HERE
List of participants
- CLICK HERE
The World Cup competition will take place under the auspices of the largest organisation in the world:
World Original Nordic Walking Federation (ONWF)
and Nordic Walking founder Marko Kantaneva
In Poland, the patronage of the event and the main organizer are:
- Nordic Walking Poland
- Nordic Walking Sport Club Bełchatów
The strategic sponsor is:
- PGE Górnictwo i Energetyka Konwencjonalna S.A.
Partners of the event are:
- Marshal's Office of the Łódź Province
- City of Bełchatów
- Bełchatów Poviat
- Belchatow commune
- Municipal Sports Centre in Belchatow
- District Sports Centre in Belchatow
- Centre for Culture and Sports of Belchatow Commune
What we have prepared for you:
- competition with the strongest competitors
- professional time measurement
- competition in age categories, including a separate category for children and the disabled
- Additional competition for the best walking technique
- competition for the best team and family!
- water, fresh fruit at the nutrition points and in the finishing area
- A beautiful cast medal and a rich start package for everyone!
- warm meal and water
- The opportunity to meet the creator of Nordic Walking - Marco Kantaneva
- statuettes for winners in individual categories
- professional refereeing service on the route
- and much more!
Friday - 26 August 2022
18:00- 21:00- Opening of competitors' accreditation office
19:00- Opening ceremony of the ONWF World Cup Belchatow 2022
stage, welcoming competitors from individual countries, parade of flags,
Swearing in of the World Cup referees
Saturday - 27th August 2022
8:00 - 12:30 - Opening of competitors' accreditation office
09:00 - 21 km race start
11:00 - starts at a distance of 10 km
13:00 - starts at the distance of 5 km
15:00 - announcement of competition results
15:30 - decoration of the 21 km, 10 km, 5 km
16:00 - closing ceremony
The most important starting information:
- Starts take place according to age categories.
- In case of no appearance of a competitor for the start in his/her age category, the competitor starts at the end of the rate and receives a yellow card.
- Failure of a competitor to appear at the start within 15 minutes from the starting time will result in disqualification of the competitor.
- The judge's briefing will take place 10 minutes before the start time
- It is forbidden to use audio headphones during the competition under pain of disqualification,
- Dwór Polski Residence - special prices for participants in the ONWF World Cup Belchatow 2022 after stating the password "Nordic Walking", telephone booking +48 602 219 180 or +48 604 973 974, online booking email@example.com
- Hotel Santin - special prices for participants in the ONWF World Cup Belchatow 2022 after stating the password "Nordic", telephone reservation +48 44 632 63 92, online reservation: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Accommodation Belchatow 2,5 km from the competition town, telephone contact +48 506 116 772; +48 506 116 885; +48 507 867 528
- Holiday cottages "Przy Patykach" - 12 km from the competition town, choice: new, brick cottages for 4 people or wooden cottages, for 8 people. contact: tel. 512 335 991 call until effect, password "Nordic Walking"
- Old School Manor 6 km from the competition town, telephone contact 604 961 167
- Elbest Hotels are two hotels Sport Hotel https://sporthotel.pl/ (Belchatow) and Hotel Wodnik https://hotel-wodnik.com.pl/ (Slok- about 10 km) - for participants of the Nordic Walking World Cup, Belchatow, Poland 2022 from our partner a discount of - 20 % from the published prices, who will make reservations through https://sporthotel.pl/ and on https://hotel-wodnik.com.pl/ after entering the password (WALK) when booking online, or by entering the password (WALK) directly at the reception of the object